Autopilots from ComNav Marine. Suitable for vessels of all types: from pleasure boats to commercial vessels of 300 m length.
- SUNLIGHT VIEWABLE COLOR LCD - high contrast crystal clear LCD; QVGA (320 x 240) high resolution TFT display
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - fixed station autopilot, either surface, flush or bracket mounted
- IST - Intelligent Steering Technology designed with automatic self learning attributes that work continually to improve steering while underway
- AUTO SETUP - select boat type from menu, and ComPilot's automatic drive detection, automatic compass detection and compensation routine automatically calibrates for immediate results
- AUTO SEA STATE - automatic sea state adjustment with manual override
- QUICK TURN SELECTION - continuous CIRCLE, U-TURN, Emergency MOB which steers the all-important Williamson Recovery turn & FISH ZAG to allow the sport fisher to mimic the actions of the live prey more closely
- WATERPROOF Control Head to commercial grade IP67 standards
- SIMPLE touch 8 button illuminated keypad
- ADVANCED POWER FEATURES include automatic helm bias, automatic leeway control for minimizing course errors due to wind and tide and automatic thruster assist for dead-ahead slow or station keeping
Autopilots from Navitron
(NT921 MKII Autopilot, NT777 Autopilot, NT921G Autopilot, NT951G Autopilot,
NT888G Adaptive Autopilot, NT991G MK2 Autopilot, NT999G Adaptive Autopilot)
Designed and manufactured by Navitron Systems Ltd in an ISO 9001 controlled
environment, all Navitron autopilot types are stringently monitored throughout
the production & test process to provide finished components commensurate
with the highest standards of sea going performance and reliability.
Collectively, finished Navitron autopilot configurations offer comprehensive
steering solutions for an exceptionally wide range of vessel types and sizes
from magnetically operated 10 metre workboats and inshore craft to fully
type approved (SOLAS registered) gyro based ocean going vessels in excess
of 100,000 gross registered tonnes.